Male Fertility And Sperm Production
Probably every man at some time experiences low sperm production.
If you've just gone in for round two, for example, your "load" may not be that significant. If you've been experiencing a waning sex drive or weaker orgasms, you may notice less sperm production.
Don't be embarrassed - you're not alone! The fact is, more than 85 percent of men want to increase sperm production upon orgasm.
It makes you feel more manly. It makes you feel sexier. It makes your orgasm stronger.
And it also increases male fertility.
That's because when you increase the amount of fluid you produce upon orgasm, you also increase sperm production, and the number of sperm with high motility.
Male fertility rates have been on the decline now for many years. Some studies show that the average sperm production has declined by as much as 42 percent in the last fifty years.
The reasons for this decline may be environmental, but some of them are certainly biological. Sperm production begins to decrease as your body ages. Other health and lifestyle factors can affect the health and quantity of your sperm production as well.
Let's look at a few of the factors that can affect your semen and sperm production - and how you can turn them around to produce greater volumes of semen and more healthy sperm.
There are a number of lifestyle changes you can make that will help increase sperm production and larger numbers of healthy sperm.
The most commonly known ways to increase your ejaculate and sperm count are as follows:
- Have sex LESS often. The more you have sex (or masturbate), the more you are "using up" your resources. By abstaining from sex and masturbation for a week or more, you may find that you have a larger sperm production.
- Eat a healthier diet. There are a number of semen and sperm boosting foods that can help promote the health of your swimmers. Note that burgers and French fries are not among them! Cutting out fast food, caffeine, alcohol, and other toxins is the first step.
- Quit smoking. Smoking has been proven to have a detrimental effect on the health of your sperm. Quitting smoking (and for that matter, any other drugs) is vital for healthy sperm.
- Lose weight. When men are overweight, your estrogen levels increase. Obviously, these female hormones are not helpful for your sperm! Trim down to get your hormone levels back on track - and your sperm happier.
- Drink more water. Many men are chronically dehydrated. Drinking more water not only improves your overall health; it also increases the volume of your ejaculate.
Increase Sperm Production
The diet and lifestyle changes above are excellent home remedies, but they take time, dedication, and persistence before you will experience real changes.
The fastest, easiest way to increase sperm production and promote male fertility is to find a supplement that contains all the amino acids and herbal ingredients needed to boost both sexual responsiveness and fertility.
The best male fertility enhancer and sperm production booster on the market today contains a combination of ingredients that are scientifically formulated to increase your ejaculate and along with it, male fertility.
The real bonus is that with increased sperm production, you'll also experience more intense orgasms!
VolumePills is a doctor-approved formula that contains 18 crucial medicinal ingredients, including:
- L-ARGININE HCL - Shown to double sperm and semen in recent studies; sperm health and activity also increase.
- L-Lysine - Used in conjunction with zinc increases sperm production, stimulates testosterone production, and improves male fertility.
- Zinc Oxide - Increases sperm production and motility by 80 percent to 200 percent.
- Epimedium Sagittatum - Boosts male fertility and testosterone level for increased sperm production; otherwise known as "horny goat weed."
VolumePills is the easiest, fastest way to increase sperm production, virility, sexual desire, and male fertility.