Better Female Libido
Improve Women's Libido
Women have finally gotten their fair due in the category of all-natural sexual arousal and pleasure enhancers. Currently, there are dozens of such products on the market for men (not to mention several prescription meds that cater only to men), but only very recently have women's products moved into consumer focus. It's a booming segment of the natural supplement market that's more popular than ever.
However, the use of herbs and nutrients to improve women's libido and pleasure is nothing new. For many years, folk medicine and naturopathic healing have had a variety of natural and botanical ingredients in their arsenal of tools to combat women's flagging sexuality due to fatigue, stress, dietary deficiency, aging, hormonal changes or emotional upset. What's new now is the availability of specialized, pre-calibrated formulas in new standardized dosages using many of these time-honored ingredients.
The great news is that the natural women's libido supplements do work to improve women's libido -- so well that women are buying them in record numbers and celebrating the results. The bad news? That the natural women's libido supplement market is easily infiltrated by fakes and poseurs, products that do nothing but cost as much as the real thing.
Natural Women's Libido Supplements
The wise consumer should first gain an understanding of how these natural women's libido supplements work, and what goes into a quality supplement, then make an informed choice to enjoy the best results.
What you're looking for is a non-prescription, balanced formula that
can be taken as a daily supplement without side effects or interference
with birth control or other medications you might be taking. The specific
formulation varies by manufacturer, however, all formulas worth purchasing
are created in a cGMP pharmaceutical-grade facility, of top-quality
ingredients. Here's what else to look for: The ingredients in a good
supplement individually will work to promote better blood flow and
increased muscular relaxation, plus act on hormones for increased, more
energetic sexual response.
In addition, the hormone-balancing factors in the formula may combat the negative effects of menopause, such as night sweats and hot flashes, and may even balance mood and attitude before or during menopause. Taken together, in a blend that is thoughtfully created and precisely calibrated, the effects on the overall female reproductive system are overwhelmingly positive -- from a healthier, more satisfying sex life to natural fertility.
Best Natural Women's Libido Supplement
With all the choices out there, it takes a diligent researcher to find out which are the effective formulas. One that meets all the critieria above is Provestra, which in addition to being an effective and very popular natural women's libido supplement, is also provided by one of the top legitimate companies in sexual health improvement for men and women. Here's a partial list of Provestra's ingredients, and a description of how each works specifically to improve women's libido:
- Maca - legendary South American herb with centuries-old reputation for increasing libido
- Red raspberry leaf - a female tonic, uterine contraction regulator, pregnancy herb
- Red clover - a blood cleanser and nutritive, positive effects on hormonal systems regulating pregnancy and lactation
- Cayenne pepper - a stimulant that equalizes circulation and strengthens the heart
- Licorice root - a botanical that strengthens and tonifies the adrenal glands and enhances hormonal function
- Bayberry fruit - natural ingredient that increases blood flow and capillary dilation in the mucus membranes of the vagina to enhance lubrication
- Damiana leaf - a centuries-old remedy used as an aphrodisiac for its ability to stimulate genitals
- Valerian root - a time-honored remedy that reduces tension and emotional stress, aids in a restful sleep, and eases menstrual cramps
- Ginger root - a total system stimulant that enhances the action of other herbs
- Black cohosh root - a favorite of midwives that acts on the uterine and vaginal ability to contract, balances hormones and has a mild sedative effect.
Notice that the blend described above goes to work on the libido from multiple fronts: circulatory, hormonal, stress reduction, female-specific tonification and overall effects on the genitals. Other formulas may contain amino acids, vitamins, enzymes or various vegetable extracts. Though many of these ingredients are available individually from health food stores or herbal pharmacies, the prevailing wisdom today points to the superiority of formulas like this, that are pre-calibrated and blended to take the guesswork out of herbal extracts -- not to mention the more economical approach of buying a complete tablet as opposed to a bewildering array of pills or tinctures that must be measured, mixed or calculated each day.
Results vary for individual women, but most report positive effects
after only about a week or two on the supplement. Unlike prescription
meds, these natural women's libido supplements have no side effects and can be obtained
without a prescription or costly doctor's office visit. Because of their
safety and efficacy, natural supplements are the number one choice today
among women seeking to improve their libido and sexual
Provestra is a natural women's libido supplement created to improve women's libido, sex drive and desire.